THE MAXILLA WITH CANINE + IMPACTED 3RD MOLAR W/ GUM TRUE is made of polyurethane - material very similar to human type 2 bone, used for studies and surgical practices, and can be cut and drilled.
It enables the professional to have a training very close to the real, improving techniques with respect to Bioethics.
Maxilla coated with material that simulates soft tissue. Maxillary sinus with flexible membrane.
Impacted 3rd molar tooth.
Impacted canines, palatal and buccal.
Polyurethane maxilla with Gum
- Maxilla with all teeth; impacted canines and 3rd molar.
- Coated with material that simulates soft tissue, enabling incision, detachment and suture, articulating the premolars.
- PROCEDURES INDICATED WITH THIS PRODUCT:
- Ideal for surgery training and 3rd molar extraction.
- Included, encapsulated and radiopaque 3rd molar tooth, allowing tomography and radiography.
- Impacted canines (palatal and buccal), encapsulated and radiopaque, allowing tomography and radiography.
- It has a membrane that enables maxillary sinus lifting training, as it is made of polyurethane and also allows the practice of several other surgical techniques.
- Incision and suture as in the patient, due to the maxilla coated with material that simulates soft tissue (gum), and these processes are as important as the surgical.
- Can be used in training, hands on, practical classes, among others.