Who we are
With a portfolio of more than 3,000 products covering the fields of genomics, protein analysis and expression, cellular analysis, drug discovery and genetic identity, Promega is a global leader in providing innovative solutions and technical support to life scientists in academic, industrial and government settings.
Promega products are used by life scientists who are asking fundamental questions about biological processes as well as by scientists who are applying scientific knowledge to diagnose and treat diseases, discover new therapeutics, and use genetics and DNA testing for human identification.
Promega holds significant intellectual property rights and licenses in several key areas that form a foundation for its diverse portfolio including:
•Bioluminescence, including engineered luciferases, luciferase reporter vectors and luciferase substrates
•Short tandem repeat (STR) detection for STR-based cell line authentication, human identification, cell and tissue characterization, and mixed sample detection
•HaloTag® protein labeling and capture technology.
Our values are :
- Contribution to the advancement of science for the improvement of life in the world community
- Adaptability and flexibility in the workplace
- Personal development (exploration and practices of self-awareness)
- Recognition that both work and home are places to cultivate wholeness offering the best of ourselves,
- Recognition and reward of achievement through creativity, risk taking, process improvements and innovation
“Promega has harnessed Emotional and Social Intelligence to fulfill our purpose in the growing ecological landscape of businesses that care not just about profits but about people, planet and purpose for the next century and beyond.” Bill Linton