blood plasma thawing water bath / microprocessor-controlled / bench-top
for blood plasma thawing
The Plasmatherm is a DRY thawing and warming device designed to rapidly thaw four units of Fresh Frozen Plasma (FFP) and other blood components.
This unique technology uses a contained sealed system and replaces the use of open water baths.
The Plasmatherm expands the GenesisBPS product portfolio of blood collection and processing equipment to increase the efficiency and accuracy of procedures performed by health care technicians.
• NO direct contact with water
• ONLY change thawing solution once per year
• Rapid thawing and warming
• Maintains a constant 37°C
• Clear cover chamber provides viewing of thawing process
• Designed for continuous operation
• Corrosion resistant
• Leak detection, auto shut off & overheat alarms
• Thawing of fresh frozen plasma
• Thawing of plasma frozen within 24 hours after phlebotomy
• Thawing of cryoprecipitated AHF
• Warming of whole blood
• Warming of red blood cells
• Warming of crystalloid infusion solutions prior to transfusion