Ackuretta is pro-active, forward-thinking and IP driven. In 2021, we are redesigning
and updating our proprietary 3D slicing software Alpha 3D to Alpha AI.
We will be proud to announce it as being the most intuitive, dental-focused,
UX driven, 3D slicing software
Lo and Behold, the Alpha3D 2.2.0 update is here!
Ackuretta continues to modify and improve our software to ensure that our users have the most seamless user experience when navigating through the interface. The Alpha3D 2.2.0, now with 3 All New Functions added and 4 Super Improvements, let’s see what’s changed!
NEW FUNCTIONS INCLUDE:
1. Printer searching function : Alpha3D can now search and list FreeShape, which locates the same LAN network with the user’s PC.
2. Easy Link FreeShape : Based on new function 1, users can now easily open the FreeShape control panel to start their print job.
3. Update Support Function : Users can press “Update Support” to renew supports after changing support parameters.
1. 4 new languages added: Italian, German, French, Japanese
2. Optimization of the slicing algorithm to improve output efficiency.
3. Now supports more materials: VOCO, Dreve, Dentona, Dentca, MERZ, MazicD
4. Bugs fixed for Support function.