The right choice for endoscope-assisted and microscopic surgery
The right choice of instrument for endoscope-assisted and microscopic surgery at the pituitary gland – TREND curettes, dissectors, hooks and enucleators.
- Efficient operation due to a selection of curettes, enucleators, dissectors and hooks
- Ideal handling due to round handle
- Excellent instrument balance in an ergonomic design
- Straight or bayonet-shaped instruments
- Round TREND grip
- NICOLA and HARDY curettes
- HARDY enucleators
- LANDOLT-REULEN dissectors and hooks
TREND instruments are in 11 straight and 16 bayonet shapes as with various angulations available.