long-term absorbable suture thread / wound surgery
Long-term absorbable monofilament and uncoated suture made of polydioxanone
MonoPlus® is a violet long-term absorbable synthetic monofilament suture made of polydioxanone. MonoPlus® offers good handling combined with great strength.
Because of its slow degradation profile, MonoPlus® is ideal for all the indications where an extended wound support of more than 4 weeks is desirable.
- High knot tensile strength
- Outstanding strength retention for extended wound support
- Very flexible
- Pliable and easy to knot
- Smooth passage through tissue
- 50% Tensile Strength Retention: 35 days for bigger USP 3/0
- 50% Tensile Strength Retencion: 28 days for smaller USP 4/0
- Complete Mass Absorption: 180 up to 210 days.
Sizes available USP 7/0 (metric 0.5) up to USP 2 (metric 5)