Intradyn Tear-Away is a radiopaque, pre-formable peel-away introducer set
For use in the placement of
- permanent pacing leads
- port- and balloon catheters
- temporary pacing catheters/leads
- drainage catheters
- other catheters
Intradyn Tear-Away is designed to be removed without displacement of the introduced catheter. The risk of kinking or traumatic effects at the insertion site is minimized by its optimized design.
IntradynTear-Away product range
The Intradyn Tear-Away introducer is available in sizes ranging from F6 to F12.
The introducer kit includes Intradyn puncture needle, guide wire, vessel dilator and introducer sheath.
The pre-scored tearing line ensures a clean and easy sheath removal after catheter placement.
The spin-lock connector holds dilator and sheath together, preventing dilator from backing out of sheath during vascular access.
- sheath: smoothly tapered transition to vessel dilator
- dilator: flexible, minimum trauma to vessel
- guide wire: made of stainless steel, flexible J3 tip
- needle: smoothly tapered hub transition for easy guide wire introduction