Adjustable Gravitational valve for the treatment of hydrocephalus
The Miethke M.blue® is an unique adjustable gravitational valve for the treatment of adult and pediatric hydrocephalus.
The valve combines an innovative adjustable gavitational unit (0-40 cmH2O) with a fixed differential pressure valve in one housing. This combination allows for an individual adjustment of the valve pressure independent of the position of the patient’s body. With the optional M.blue plus also the pressure of the differential pressure valve can be adjusted in the range of 0-20 cmH2O. A solution even for complex hydrocephalus cases.
- ONE valve for the special requirements of a life with hydrocephalus: mobility, growth, changes in the course of disease
- 2 in 1 technology: adjustable gravitational unit combined with fixed differential pressure unit in one valve
- Unique uncompromising pressure adaption to fulfill individual patient needs
- Smallest adjustable gravitational valve worldwide
- Efficient protection against over drainage through individually and continuously adjustable opening pressure from 0-40 cmH2O
- MRI-compatible up to 3 Tesla - no X-ray control after MRI necessary, no additional radiation exposure for the patient
- Safe from unintentional adjustment by everyday magnets such as smartphones, toys, induction cookers or safety barriers at the airport
- Innovative M.blue plus® Instruments for M.blue® and proGAV® 2.0
- Intuitive, secure and comfortable adjustment
- Precision engineering
- Robust and durable: made of titanium