VacStar allows dental offices to consistently obtain the highest performance while using less water and maintaining a space-saving, compact design.
VacStar 20 supports up-to 2 simultaneous users. Air Techniques continues to make the most reliable and efficient wet-ring dental evacuation systems.BENEFITS TO ENHANCE YOUR PRACTICE
All VacStar wet vacuum systems are manufactured in our 200,000 sq. foot New York facility with expertise and care to provide you with a high quality vacuum full of benefits to enhance your practice. VacStars come with a five-year limited warranty for unlimited hours – the best of its kind in the industry.
• Durable high power vacuum pump(s) in a compact design
• Oil-free motor and pump housing ensures no disposal hassles or leaks
• Patented vacuum relief valve ensures consistently high suction levels
• For space confined installations specially designed racks are available
• All models comply with the latest UL-60601-1 and CAN/CSA C22.2 No. 601.1 standards