AirStar 12 can service up-to 2 simultaneous users.
Specialized engineers put every AirStar Compressor – constructed from parts made in our 200,000 square foot facility – through rigorous and repetitive testing at our in-house laboratories. From design to install, Air Techniques is there every step of the way.
• 100% ultra-dry air
• 100% oil-free performance
• Antimicrobial tank interior powder coating
• Exclusive Membrane Dryer Technology
• Quadruple filtered – once at the compressor head, twice at the dryer and again as it leaves the tank – to ensure it is cleaner and drier than ever before
• A low-pressure dew point – less than that required by NFPA standards – eliminates damp conditions and lowers humidity levels
• AirStar stores compressed air at a humidity level of about 20% – significantly lower than hazardous levels
• Sized for your practice, Compact shape for space saving installation
• Linear Teflon-bonded piston, long-stroke compression
• Default 85-115 psi (cut-in/out) pressure switch settings
• Sound cover available for all models