We take a human-oriented design approach when developing new medical products.
To truly understand what the top tasks of the surgical teams are when they enter the scrub rooms and how well these tasks can be performed, we use ethnographically informed research and co-design sessions. By moving design activity into the OR routine, our team has created a new modular scrub sink, calling it „a great piece of furniture which helps to prevent the spread of infection”.
The new ALVO scrub sink unit with superior design lines, enhanced functionality and easy to clean hygienic surfaces is the right solution for any operating theatre.
• wall mounted compact scrub sink unit with accessories
• paper towels, brushes, disinfectant and soap dispensers come flush behind the mirror or art panel, which makes additional storage space
• ergonomic apron contour protects from splashing the water and enables comfortable position
• counter-top and sink made of mineral composite material with antibacterial properties containing silver nanoparticles
• rounded corners make it easy to clean
• wide edges of scrub sink enable to prepare a sterile towel and brush
• removable box made of mineral composite material is placed inside for used brushes
• completely touch free 3-in-one faucets with intuitive infrared sensor technology to activate water, soap and disinfecting solution
• comfortable waste management with knee activated baskets below each bay
• ALVO CleanDrains siphon for drains disinfection included