The medical gas flowmeter has the function of humidifying and filtering oxygen and medical air. It is mainly used in the medical center gas supply system, emergency rooms patient room, and ambulance. It’s an indispensable instrument for emergency therapy and hypoxia patients for inhalation.
AmcareMed aluminum body oxygen flowmeter with humidifier bottle is an instantaneous flow measurement device used to regulate oxygen flow in medical treatment. The oxygen flowmeter with humidifier bottle can be attached to gas specific probes according to your requirements and only attached to the corresponding medical gas outlet. Manufactured in the version with single or twin configuration in order to allow a double and independent gas supply using a single gas source.
The base of the oxygen flowmeter with humidifier bottle is made of aluminum alloy to make sure it is light. The flow tube is made of crack-resistant polycarbonate housings and the ball is stainless steel. The pressure dome and accuracy are tested which ensures the safety of both the user and the patient. Calibrated at 50 psi inlet pressure.
* Connection type：OHMEDA, DISS, CHEMETRON, FS, DIN, BS, JIS
* Lightweight aluminum body
* Use integral high precision valve
* Backpressure compensation to ensure measurement accuracy
* 100% tested to ensure accuracy
* Flow accuracy is ± 4% of the displayed value
* Input pressure 4.5bar ± 0.5bar
* Set ranges: 0-5 L/min, 10 L/min, 15 L/min