clinical laboratory refrigerator / blood bank / for hospitals / cabinet
for clinical laboratories, blood bank, for hospitals
anti-corrosion, 1-door, with glass door
45 l (11.9 gal)
Min.: 2 °C (35.6 °F)
Max.: 6 °C (42.8 °F)
Manufactured with the unique technique of rotomoulding, B Medical Systems’ Blood Bank Refrigerators B 51 offer the smallest net volume of 45 L in the market and a high storage capacity of 31 blood bags (350 mL).
The model meets the safety requirements for temperature uniformity through the entire cabinet, stability at +4°C, and fast recovery despite frequent door openings. A safety thermostat prevents freezing, and a temperature monitoring/alarm system ensures proper operation. It is an ultra-silent and eco-friendly solution to store your blood bags in a safe environment.
Classified as medical device Class II(a), B Medical Systems’ Blood Bank Refrigerators B 51 provide reliability, efficiency and durability at an optimal price.
Multifunctional electronics for the best of reliability
• Easy access in the door handle with digital display
• Audio-visual alarm system with remote transmission in case of unexpected temperature excursions and power failures
• °B Connected universal software for remote monitoring, recording, and long-term archiving
• USB port for easy export of data
• Battery backup
• Leading to increased blood safety
Optimized design for energy efficiency
• 4-layer PMMA lightweight organic glass for better visibility of content
• Thick PU insulation
• High-performing compressor
• Minimized cold air loss
• Eco-friendly refrigerant R600a
• Leading to significant savings in terms of carbon footprint