Ultra Low Freezers for the low-temperature storage of temperature-sensitive preparations under optimum conditions. U models reflect the highest and most uncompromising requirements with state-of-the-art technology and economy. The cooling system is optimally designed with respect to energy consumption as well as to the development of waste heat and noise. Standard factory setpoint is -82°C, temperature is adjustable from -20°C to -86°C.
Gross volume: 214 L Net volume: 206 L SN Climate class
Exclusive integrated electronics handle bar (patent pending)
All functionalities are easily accessible :
• Digital control with full functionalities - Standard 7’’ touchscreen with pre-installed connection allowing exclusive °B Connected monitoring functionalities.
• Open/close - Heavy duty door lock mechanism
High quality materials
New high quality coating, certified medical devices quality and antibacterial, high quality steel for a better longevity and easy hygiene control.
• Integrated pressure release valve in the door permitting faster opening in one move, and offering easy access for cleaning or defrost.
• Insulated inner doors for significantly lower loss of cooling when open.
• Full compatibility of inner modules and rails, no need to buy new racks, you can keep racks previously used in different U models
• Excellent storage capacity and modularity - large choice of racks offering modularity for every kind of needs.