Task Force® Touch CARDIO* creates innovative solutions and is setting new standards in hemodynamic measurement. It provides a set of synchronized patient signals derived from the unique noninvasive CNAP® finger sensor, is patient friendly, easy to use and supports you in your busy daily clinical routine when it matters most.
- All-in-one workstation
- 24'' TOUCH Screen with Task Force® CARDIO Application Software
- Task Force® CORE hardware including noninvasive CNAP® HD technology for advanced hemodynamics
- Wireless Bluetooth ECG
- Smart cable management & accessory storage
- Stylish design cart, lightweight & easy to move, height adjustable
STATE-OF-THE-ART TOOL FOR SYNCOPE AND AUTONOMIC FUNCTION TESTS
- CNAP® finger Blood Pressure
- 12-channel ECG (wireless Bluetooth)
- NBP: Gold Standard upper arm blood pressure
- Advanced Hemodynamics from your fingertips using CNAP® HD (CO, SV, SVR, etc.)
Convenient operation by simply using your fingertips and guided application protocols support your daily workflow. Easy reporting and wireless data export allow for integration in your clinical and research environment.
MOST POPULAR FINGER BLOOD PRESSURE METHOD:
- More than 1,000 peer reviewed publications with CNAP® technology
- More than 5,500 customers worldwide
- Cooperation with leading global partners
- Over 20 years of experience in noninvasive hemodynamic monitoring.
- Quick and easy setup of the unique CNAP® dual finger sensor allows the system to be up and running in only 1.5 minutes.
* CE and FDA approval pending