Package: 1pc/bag, 24sets/carton
Alarm when excessive pressure developed in the humidifier.
Defined maximum and minimum water level lines.
Standard DISS connector can be connected to flow meter.
Single patient use to minimize the risk of cross-contamination.
A humidifier is a device that adds water vapor to a breathing gas for respiratory
therapy or other medical treatment. The vapor generated by this device can
spread around the patient, allowing it to breathe vapor during normal breathing,
and a whistle warning sound when the pressure is released.
Instruction for Use :
1. Add water to the appropriate level of the humidifier. The water volume
should not exceed the upper limit of the water level and the top cover of the
humidifier should be locked.
2. Connect the humidifier to the flow meter (or the appropriate device) and the
other port of the humidifier can be connected to a suitable oxygen nasal
cannula or mask for patient use.
3. Adjust the appropriate oxygen flow for use by the patient.
1. The product is used by a single patient.
2. Please confirm the integrity of all parts and packaging before use. If there is
any doubt or damage, please do not use this product.
3. This instruction is only a general indication, and it still needs to be used by
professional medical personnel.
4. Please confirm the appearance of the package and the product before use.
If it is damaged or damaged, please do not use it.
5. The maximum recommended life of this device is 7 days