Paint-On Dental Dam Kit Blue
Paint-On Dental Dam is a light-cure resin paste that helps protect gingival tissue from chemical agents. It's ideal for use with one-hour whitening since it can also be used as a spacer when making bleaching tray reservoirs. The blue color contrasts with teeth making it easier to place where desired.
Dental Dam offers:
precise gum isolation
color contrast for easy visibility and placement
easy peel-away removal
Paint-On Dental Dam is a simple, effective and timesaving approach to
saliva isolation and soft or hard tissue protection. The low viscosity, colored
liquid flows evenly and is easily distinguished from teeth and gingiva.
The rubberized resin is easily peeled away when restorations and bleach
procedures are completed. Paint-On Dental Dam can also be used for
repairing traditional dental dams.
The direct delivery system facilitates restorative procedures and the large
capacity (3 ml) syringes cause fewer interruptions.
1. Remove the cap from the syringe (do not discard) and attach the syringe
tip to the syringe.
2. Prime the tip by extruding a 1/4-inch line of the material, on a paper pad,
before using to ensure adequate dispensing of the material.
3. Apply a bead of Paint-On Dental Dam on gingival surface surrounding the
dentition you want to isolate.
4. Carefully manipulate to form a thin film of Paint-On Dental Dam with the
syringe tip or spread it with a sable brush
Clean the syringe tip or brush with organic solvent before any ambient
light causes polymerization. Then, replace the cap.
6. Hold a light tip 1/2-inch (13 mm) away from the Paint-On Dental Dam