Electronic controlled heater (wide temperature adjusting range: from 30° to 120°C) for rapid and controlled melting of the most commonly used waxes in the dental field.
The small-sized melting pot allows to achieve quickly the preset temperature, ideally suited for the wax dipping technique.
HOTWAX will assure consistent benefits:
– wax fumes are drastically restricted
– capability to set the most suitable temperature
– steady and ideal wax flowability
– no alteration in wax structure
– one pot electric heater to hold the wax at a liquid state
– very accurate one-degree temperature electronic control system to avoid any alterations in wax structure
– protection lid against airborne agents during idle mode
– the display alternatively shows either the preset or the actual temperature
Overall dimensions: mm 115x150x70h
Pot size: Ø30x25h
HOTWAX is an electronic wax dipping
unit to heat and liquefy modelling waxes
commonly used in the Dental Laboratory.
The compact dimension of the pot allows
a faster heating and an easy immersion
of the stumps.
A movable cover protects the pot when
this is not used.