"Immediate Implantation with Excellent Bone Response"
· Higher stabilization in extraction socket
· Early loading in upper posterior
· Harmony with anatomy
· Sharp & fast insertion
Tapered load distribution may achieve excellent
· Tapered design may harmonize with surrounding
· The large surface area helps provide excellent
initial stability with sinus augmentation.
Biological Connection C-1
The conical hex connection between implant and
abutment interface ensures hermetic sealing.
· The biologic connection distributes the load to the
fixture evenly. Therefore it helps minimize
micro-movement and marginal bone loss.
· All implant diameters share the same internal hex.
Double Thread & Thread Height
Increased thread height helps increase the initial stability.
· Double thread may decrease the chair time of implantation
C-2 Osseointegration : The greater distance between
the threads may promote early osseointegration
D Prosthesis : One abutment screw fits all abutments and fixture platforms.
· Single abutment connection is used for all implant diameters.
· One hex screw driver fits all abutment screws