The tapered conical hex connection between implant and abutment interface provides
· The biological connection distributes the load to the fixture evenly. Therefore it may
minimize bone loss.
· All implant diameters share the same internal connection. One abutment screw fits allabutments and fixtures
Straight abutments are Dual and Combi Abutment.
· Depending on the insertion angle and position of the fixture, the Angled or Direct / Metal - Casting Abutment may be
· The Screw Abutment can be used when prosthesis retrieval is anticipated.
Excellent for either single or bridgework
· Used as an esthetic custom made abutment.
· Used when angulation is not ideal and a standard abutment cannot be used.
· Used when there is inadequate inter-arch distance and a standard abutment cannot be used.
· A fixture level impression is taken, and the soft tissue contours can be supported.