Our engineers and technicians design, manufacture and install radiation protection Swing doors for radiation therapy rooms and Nuclear Medicine installations worldwide. Whatever the size, the weight or the location, our DIB team do their absolute best to satisfy your requirements and to bring to you, your staff and your customers a safe environment.
SAFETY – REALIBILITY – SPEED – NOISELESS – EASY MAINTENANCE
- Door located inside and mechanism located outside bunker, access always possible
- Silent and Robust mechanism with high level smoothness
- Opening/Closing time starting at 10 s
- Electromagnetic clutch - adjustable torque due to a potentiometer
- Start and Stop go through a low speed, which enables a flexible functioning and a precise stop
- Easy manual opening and closing with recessed handle.
Opening, Half Opening on both sides of the door Closing, on outside of the door, 3 positions key button outside with automatic, manual mode and close position locked, Declutch manual mode/ automatic button inside for easy manual mode Option: Remote control button.
Heavy door safety:
- Emergency stop on both sides of the door
- Cell beams on both sides of the door
- 2 contact strips on the front leaf
- Orange flashing light on both sides of the door
2 dry contact switches indicate that the door is closed and forbid accelerator running if door is not completely closed. Option: Sound bell when closing the door Last Man Out button.
In case of unusual opening or closing time, mechanism is declutch, door and motor stop after a time.