Endostar E3 Rotary System is a set of modern rotary files used for effective and efficient root canal preparation. They are manufactured from a highest quality nickel-titanium alloy, which provides durability and flexibility. The files can easily fit even strongly curved canals, this way minimizing the risk of canal perforation. The modified shape of the NiTi S file with two 90-degree cutting edges ensures efficient cutting, transport of debris up the canal and decreases preparation time. The inactive tip allows safe preparation, minimizing the risk of a via falsa, perforations and zipping. Easy-to-read taper value (number of stripes on the handle) and ISO size (color stripes) enables effortless use of the instruments.
The Endostar E3 Basic Rotary System should be used with normal width, straight or slightly curved canals.
- The handpiece should run at 150-300 rpms. The operating speed of the handpiece should be constant throughout the shaping process.
- Do not apply excessive force. An up-and-down motion should be used when operating the files.
- Shaping time should be as short as possible.
- Always use a lubricating agent when shaping the canal.
- The files are very sharp and should be used very carefully, with little force and without excessive "thrusting".
- Operate the instruments and handpieces according to their operating instructions (especially torque settings and speed).
- Use the type and amount of instruments that is truly needed in a given clinical situation.
- Control the number of times that the instrument was used.
- Before using the instruments, be sure to run them outside the oral cavity and check for deformations, scratches and cracks.