Endostar E3 Rotary System is a set of modern rotary files used for effective and efficient root canal preparation. They are manufactured from a highest quality nickel-titanium alloy, which provides durability and flexibility. The files can easily fit even strongly curved canals, this way minimizing the risk of canal perforation. The modified shape of the NiTi S file with two 90-degree cutting edges ensures efficient cutting, transport of debris up the canal and decreases preparation time. The inactive tip allows safe preparation, minimizing the risk of a via falsa, perforations and zipping. Easy-to-read taper value (number of stripes on the handle) and ISO size (color stripes) enables effortless use of the instruments.
The Endostar E3 Big Apical Rotary System is not a separate rotary system. This is an extension of the Endostar E3 Basic Rotary System and is used for shaping wide canals, for which final preparation to size 30 is not sufficient. It should always be preceded by initial preparation performed with the Endostar E3 Basic System.
- The handpiece should run at 150-300 rpms. The operating speed of the handpiece should be constant throughout the shaping process.
- Do not apply excessive force. An up-and-down motion should be used when operating the files.
- Shaping time should be as short as possible.
- Always use a lubricating agent when shaping the canal.
- The files are very sharp and should be used very carefully, with little force and without excessive "thrusting".
- Operate the instruments and handpieces according to their operating instructions (especially torque settings and speed).