Thermoforming unit with automated thermoforming process.
A large volume reserve vacuum is being held to allow a sudden forming. A sensor for touchless temperature measurement
ensures the accurate temperature of the material for the thermoforming regardless of the ambient temperature. The unit is equipped with a medium-wave infrared heating, which doesn’t need preheating time. The medium-wave allows for the
materials to heat up not only on the surface but also in-depth.
The result is a less stressed splint. The Occluform-3 can be installed (accessory).
• H 31,5 / W 35 / D 37 cm
• weight 13,9 kg
• foil diameter 120 mm
• foil thickness 0 - 5.5 mm
• ~220 - 240 (110 - 120) (100) volts, 50 - 60 hertz
• power: 340 watt
• max. vacuum 0.8 bar
• noise level < 60 dB(A)
• Program the foil, insert foil, start the heating process, place the model now at the latest, everything else will be done by the Erkoform-3d motion!
• No compressed air supply required, plug and play.
• No preheating time needed.
• Touchless temperature sensor to exactly determine the actual temperature (patented) of the thermoforming material.
• Prior to the thermoforming process built up vacuum with sudden forming.
• Vertical pre-stretching and fitting for even foil thicknesses.