Pressure forming device with automated thermoforming process to connect with the existing compressed air system. The medium-wave infrared heating without preheating time, heats up the material not only on the surface but also in-depth. Easily accessible model during heating period.
• H 32 / W 33 / D 43 cm
• weight 18,9 kg
• foil diameter 120 mm
• foil thickness 0 - 5.5 mm
• ~220 - 240 (100, 110 - 120) Volt, 50 - 60 Hertz, max. 380 Watt
• power: 380 watt
• noise level < 70 dB(A)
• working pressure 6 bar
Program the foil • Insert foil • Start the heating process
• Place model • Everything else will be done by the device
• The thermoforming process as well as the cooling time will run automatically.
• Touchless temperature sensor to exactly determine the actual temperature (patented) of the thermoforming materials.
• For uniform wall thicknesses the hot foil will be placed vertically onto the model.
• The adaption is taking place without delay.
• Outstanding workplace safety through automatic switch-off function.
• Pinch protection during the automated thermoforming.
• The medium-wave infrared heating without preheating time, heats up the material not only on the surface but also indepth.
• Easily accessible model during heating period.
• Acoustic and visual signal (suitable for people with impaired hearing).
• Program-controlled function and process.