LIGACLIP Multi-Patient Clip Appliers are designed with grooves on the inside jaw surfaces of the applier to increase in-jaw clip security. LIGACLIP Multi-Patient Clip Appliers are reusable instruments for both open and endoscopic procedures that deliver and close metallic ligating clips.
Designed for versatility
and great value
LIGACLIP® Mutli-Patient Use Single Clip Appliers
• Lateral and transverse grooves on clip surface
to help provide on-structure clip security
• Proximal to distal clip closure designed to
provide minimal gap
• Grooves on the inside jaw surfaces of applier
designed to increase in-jaw clip security
• Tumbled tips to help reduce trauma to vessels
• Angled jaws designed to improve visibility
• A mechanical stop in the LX100 & LX200
Series designed to limit the maximum amount
of force applied to tissue.
• LIGACLIP® Mutli-Patient Use Single Clip Appliers provide a complete line of conventional, angled and right-angle products.
• The V-shaped clip is designed for ligation of tubular structures.
• The handles and clip cartridges are conveniently color-coded.
• Right-angle appliers include the LX130, LX230, LC330, LC430 models.