Thunder is light weight, slim line, robust, easy to handle and with elevated functional and safety features.
Patient surface articulated in two or in four sections. The patient surface is free of sharp edges, easy to clean and disinfect.
The backrest is manually adjustable with gas spring assisted motion. The ergonomic section lever commands are easily accessed from both sides of the stretcher. The patient surface height is manually adjustable by two telescopic hydraulic columns. The minimum height setting is 58cm up to 91cm from the ground. The patient surface is designed with lateral openings to contain the mattress and to permit the passage of patient restraint straps. The patient surface is radiolucent allowing full length x-ray examination. The stretcher can be completed with additional radiology accessories including a cassette support and potter guides.
• Slim line dimensions for easy elevator access.
• Maximum patient surface side rail protection.
• Patient surface articulated in two sections.
• Anti-bedsore mattress with an antibacterial waterproof cover.
• Fold down push handles at head end.
• Robust telescopic columns for patient surface height adjustment and tilting.
• Bi-lateral patient surface pedal commands.
• Spacious under base frame area permits easy patient lift access.
• Washable 200mm wheels with central and directional lock.