The FVG series combines excellent performances with overall high quality materials, simplicity of use and optimum consumption.
The FVG series sterilizers are suitable for the sterilization and decontamination in many different laboratory sectors as:
- Private and public microbiology laboratories;
- High schools and universities;
- Research institutes, life science and biotech lab´s;
- Agriculture, environmental and veterinary lab´s;
- Quality control lab’s in pharma, food/beverage, chemistry/cosmetics and other industrial sectors
- Material testing laboratories
All FVG series autoclaves can treat a wide range of laboratory goods with reliable sterilization technology as: glassware and plastic articles, unwrapped instruments, machine parts and components, porous goods, culture media and liquids in open small size containers, laboratory regular waste in open bags.
Design and Technical Features
- Chamber useful volume: 58 liters (FVG1) - 83 liters (FVG2) - 158 liters (FVG3);
- Compact size and ergonomic design;
- Sterilization chamber and lid made of high corrosion resistant 316 L stainless steel, mirror polished finishing;
- Operating at high-pressure and temperature (3,5 Bar A, 140 °C);
- Pressure vessels (chamber + steam generator) PED certified;
- Exclusive horizontal swiveling lid with pneumatic gasket "rotate-and-seal";
- Built-in 316 stainless steel electric steam generator with automatic water feed pump;
- Heat recovering system for water preheating to steam generator;
- Dual sensor system, by pressure and temperature, for double regulation and control of sterilization process;
- TSC 09 microprocessor control system with graphic color LCD display.