The FVA/A1 series combines excellent performances with overall high quality materials, simplicity of use and optimum consumption.
The automatic vertical FVA/A1 series sterilizers have been expressly designed and developed to meet the most stringent application requirements in many different sectors as:
- Private and pubblic microbiology and analytical labs;
- High-school and universities;
- Research institutes, life science and biotech lab´s;
- Clinical diagnostic lab´s;
- Agriculture, environmental and veterinary lab´s;
- Material testing laboratories;
- Quality control lab´s in pharma, food/beverage, chemistry/cosmetics and other industrial sectors.
Its use in highly specialized fields and attractive niche markets worldwide that demand exclusive, reproducible and validated processes is assured.
These sterilizers have been specially designed with ergonomical features for easy handling of sterilization treating materials and goods as: glassware, liquids in open and sealed containers, mixed wastes/regular and high risk, as well as surgery instruments, textiles, rubber articles for hospital use.
The basic version of the sterilizer can already be used for standard processes and is easy to configure, thanks to its design concept and modular construction with a series of interesting and exclusive options kits.