The FRITSCH ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer is the ideal Particle Sizer for fast analysis of particle shape and size of dry, free-flowing materials. Via the optical analysis of the particle shape and particle size, you can identify damaged particles, contaminates, agglomerates or oversized and undersized particles accurately and fast and view them completely uncomplicated in single images. The measuring time depending on the sample quantity, is under 5 minutes. And the result is available immediately. This makes the ANALYSETTE 28 ImageSizer the perfect measuring instrument for the easy quality control, as well as for research and for laboratory tasks – and it is the fast alternative to sieving.
- Extra wide measuring range of 20 μm – 20 mm, individually adjustable
- 3 telecentric lenses for highest shape precision are available
- Up to 75 images per second
- Agglomerates are preserved
- Practical Clean Design of the measuring chamber
- Optimal number of particles due to automatic adjustment of the feeder
- Variable measuring time
- Simple and fast evaluation via FRITSCH Cloud and Gallery
- Easy handling
Efficient dry measurement
For measurement, the sample material is filled into the funnel and conveyed to the falling chute via the automatically controlled feeder, which its U-shaped cross section ensures a good material feed. There, the sample falls through the measuring chamber between the camera and LED strobe light into an easy to clean sample collecting vessel. The images recorded continuously during this process offer a variety of evaluation possibilities. And the sample remains undamaged and completely intact throughout the entire analysis process.