NitroTAG™ – Cryo Barcode Labels for Liquid Nitrogen Storage
Temperature range: From -196°C* to +110°C
Cryogenic dot labels for the identification of small diameter vial and tube caps, as well as cardboard and polypropylene freezer boxes. Designed for long-term preservation under ultra-low temperature laboratory conditions, in freezers (-80°C/-112°F), liquid and vapor phase liquid nitrogen (-196°C / -320.8°F), and for dry ice transportation. These water-proof labels will adhere to wet surfaces and can withstand spraying and swabbing with alcohols, such as ethanol and isopropanol. Labels can be printed with all common printer brands.
- Resistant to storage in laboratory freezers and cryogenic conditions
- Require zero cure time, can be stored in ultra-low temperature conditions immediately after application
- Adhere to wet and moist surfaces
- Labels are resistant to spraying and swabbing with alcohol and surface sanitizing wipes
- Resistant to gamma irradiation (tested to up to 50kGy)