Transparent Removable Cryo-LazrTAG™- Cryogenic Labels for Laser Printers
Temperature range: From -196°C to +120°C
Transparent cryogenic thermoplastic laser labels with a glove-friendly removable adhesive. Ideal for long-term storage identification of flat-surface containers in liquid nitrogen and harsh deep-freeze environments used in biomedical research and clinical laboratories. The clear cryo labels accept desktop laser printing and permanent marker. Water-resistant; wear and tear proof; do not jam printers; resistant to UV and Gamma irradiation.
- Glove-friendly adhesive ensures the labels can be removed easily at room temperature without leaving any glue residue
- Resist extreme cryogenic temperatures (-196° in liquid phase and vapor phase Liquid Nitrogen)
- Withstand dry heat and gamma irradiation
- Microwave and dishwasher-safe
- Resistant to gamma irradiation (tested to up to 50kGy)