Bare Metal Coronaty Stent System
-The S-shaped stent strut and bridge help you put the stent into a lesioned cardiovascular vessel easily and ensure a uniform space inside the vessel.
- The thickness of the stent strut provides an optimized radial force and facilitates initial endothelialization.
- The highly hydrophilic polymer coat on the surface of the catheter offers a good access into curved vessels.
- The open cell structure allows the stent to move flexibly and freely inside complex and curvy vessels.
Optimized radial force
- The optimized radial force resists the pressure of a stenosed blood vessel effectively to ensure an adequate space for the stent to pass along it.
Low profile delivery catheter system
- Effective in the treatment of a lesion in a narrow blood vessel.
- It prevents damage on blood vessels.
- It facilitates the stent to move smoothly inside blood vessels.
Good visibility in angiography
Made of a cobalt-chromium alloy, the product maintains a high radiopaqueness inside the human body.
Genoss BMS offers a wide range of stent sizes.
Length: 8–28 mm, Diameter: 2–4 mm