PTA catheter / blood vessel / balloon
Area of the body:
Catheter for balloon angioplasty
Broadest size matrix
- PTA Balloon Catheter offers a wide range of balloon sizes to ensure effective access to lesions.
- Balloon diameter: 4.0–12.0 mm
- Balloon length: 20–120 mm
- Available catheter length: 50 cm, 80 cm, 130 cm
- Low insertion and reaction forces are generated in access to a lesion.
- The kink resistance specific to the catheter makes its access to lesions smoother.
The product’s lumen renders a rapid deflation.
Flexible and tapered tip
The flexible, tapered end tip helps the catheter to be easily inserted through the inflated area.