FSH Fast Test Kit (Immunofluorescence Assay)
FSH Fast Test Kit (Immunofluorescence Assay) is intended for in vitro quantitative determination of FSH in human serum and plasma. FSH testing is used for women suspected of having polycystic ovary syndrome, and in individuals undergoing evaluation for infertility, also used for evaluation of individuals with suspected pituitary disorders or diseases of the ovaries.
Package specifications: 25 tests/box, 10 tests/box
1) Getein FSH test card in a sealed pouch with desiccant
2) Disposable pipet
3) User manual: 1 piece/box
4) SD card: 1 piece/box
Note: Do not mix or interchange different batches of kits.
Test Item: FSH
Sample Types: S/P
Methodology: Immunofluorescence Assay
Storage Condition: 4-30℃
Detection Range: 0.2~150.0 mIU/mL
Test Time: 15 min
Cut-off Value: Refer to User Manual
Shelf Life: 24 months
Getein1100 Immunofluorescence Quantitative Analyzer
1. As an aid in the diagnosis of Oligospermic.
2. As an aid in the diagnosis of primary testicular failure and Kinefelter Syndrome.
3. As an aid in the treatment of anovulatory infertility.
4. As a useful marker in the study of pituitary disease, classification of pituitary tumors and in the differential diagnosis of primary and metastatic tumors of the pituitary.