'a-V® Ligating Clips are implantable medical devices made of an advanced polymer to ensure high level of biocompatibility together with structural and dimensional stability over time which is essential for long-lasting patient safety.
They are designed to combine the speed of metal clip with outstanding security comparable to 2.0 suture. This combination results in extreme time savings. In a number of procedures Click'a-V® Ligating Clips successfully replace endostaplers or harmonic scalpel combining the same security level with cost savings.
Of great importance is low interference with CT scanning, radiotransparency in X-ray and the highest safety in MRI resulting in lack of artifacts.
There are four sizes available to ligate tissue structures.
The clips are equipped with an easy loading system.
Removers available to unlock the clip - four sizes of Click'a V clips.
Clips are delivered in colour coded cartridges to ensure easy identification.
Surgeons can take great advantage of the unique design features of Click'a-V® polymer Ligating Clips:
- non-absorbable polymer = unlimited hold-on time
- penetrating lock = fast and effective closure, security on the tissue, tactile feedback on closure
- self-leading lock = no scissoring of the clip
- precision bosses = security in the applier – no dropouts, no slip-back, tactile feedback on loading
- bowed shape = ability to encompass more tissue
- living hinge = flexibility during opening and closing, no overclosing
- integrated teeth = no slippage on the tissue