Take the guesswork out of measurements with Hach HQD laboratory meters. All HQD meters feature an advanced yet simple user interface that does not require manuals or training to operate.
Measurement data can be stored and transferred to a printer, PC or USB storage device
About HQD and Intellical Probes
HQD meters connect with digital Intellical probes and automatically recognise the testing parameter, calibration history and method settings to minimise errors and setup time.
Intellical Red Rod pH electrodes offer exceptional performance and response time across a wide variety of sample types. The LBOD probe utilises optical technology to provide fast, accurate Dissolved Oxygen (DO) measurements while dramatically reducing maintenance costs.
Additional probes for Conductivity, Total Dissolved Solids (TDS), Ammonia, Ammonium, Fluoride, Nitrate, Sodium, and RedOx (ORP) measurements complete the Intellical portfolio.
Key Features Common to All Models:
• Designed for drinking water and wastewater professionals.
• Automatic probe and parameter recognition.
• Instrument guided calibration procedures.
• Calibration data stored in the probe.
• Probe specific method settings for regulatory compliance and Good Laboratory Practice (GLP).
• Real-time data logging with a USB connection.
• Bi-directional communication with PC-based systems with a virtual serial port connection.
• Sample ID and Operator ID for data traceability.
• Adjustable automatic shut-off.
• Durable, robust design to withstand years of use.