The mobile braille display Basic Braille Plus is equipped with 40 flat piezo ceramic Braille cells - perfect to be used mobile or at home. Thanks to the ergonomically arranged 8 Dot Braille input keyboard you can quickly and easily enter texts or surf in the internet. Fit for the everyday use the light and slim aluminum housing is compact and at the same time sturdy. The side panels are made of high quality plastic. Parallel to the USB connection an additional device can be connected to the Basic Braille Plus via Bluetooth.
The advantages at a glance:
- 40 Braille elements with integrated cursor routing buttons
- robust 8 Dot Braille keyboard plus Space Key
- flat and compact design using robust aluminum housing
- HID technology: ready to use without installing drivers
- USB and wireless Bluetooth connection
- 12 hours plus of battery life
The Basic Braille Plus is equipped with 40 flat piezo ceramic Braille cells. Due to the very flat Design, the Basic Braille Plus can be placed in front of a keyboard or a notebook.
Integrated Braille input
With the ergonomically arranged Braille keyboard and 3 function keys each side left and right the Basic Braille Plus offers just the extra comfort. The ergonomically arraigned 8 Dot Braille input keyboard plus space allows to quickly enter text in braille while connected via USB or Bluetooth. This Braille input keys can also be used for controlling your computer comfortably.