Rotating anode X-ray tube specifically designed for high throughput and special applications.
Typical purpose is remote controlled tables and digital systems.
• High anode heat storage for repeated loading
• Enhanced anode heat dissipation provided by high emittance coatings and target design
• Focal track in tungsten-rhenium alloy to prevent cracking
• Reduced thermal stress on the bearings improves tube life duration
• Severe tests during conditioning assure best performances
• Available also special versions for:
– reloading in GE-CGR and SIEMENS housings
(supplied with anode end adaptation piece)
Maximum peak voltage - 150 kV
Anode angle and diameter - 15°- 102 mm
Anode heat storage capacity - 450 kJ (600 kHU)
Rotating anode speed - 3000 – 10000 rpm