ARIX Wrist System - 2.5 Dorsal Radius Plate
The ARIX Wrist System(Radius) is intended for use in forearm fractures, osteotomies and arthrodesis
• Anatomic reconstruction of the radiocarpal joint under direct vision.
• Restoration of length and axes.
• No need for cancellous bone grafting if fixed-angle plates are used.
• Early functional rehabilitation of the wrist.
• The plates are not prominent due to their reduced thickness.
Radial Column Plate, Intermediate Column Plate
2.5 Screws - Locking & Cortical
Variable Locking up to 15 Degrees
Anatomically Pre-bent Plates