YH-X-6A Double Binocular Operation Microscope
The double binocular operating microscope is a kind of precision medical optical instrument with a wide range of uses. It is used for the microvascular and nerve of various microsurgery such as orthopedics, plastic surgery, orthopedics, hand surgery, stomatology, urology, etc. In addition to the simultaneous operation of two people, the instrument can also be used for teaching, photography and videography. This instrument is an indispensable medical equipment in the field of microsurgery for clinical operations, teaching and scientific research.
1. A continuous zoom optical system is adopted with clear image, strong stereo vision, and wide field of view. The surgeon and the assistant surgeon can observe under the same magnification.
2. There are three large objective lenses with different focal lengths, and three different working distances can be applied to various surgical needs of different depths.
3. Adjustment range of eye distance: 55-75mm
4. The lighting device adopts a cold light source coaxial internal lighting system, which is suitable for deep surgery.
5. Equipped with electric foot-controlled X-Y plane mover, moving range X-Y: 40mm.
6. The frame adopts a new balanced structure, the up and down, left and right adjustments can be positioned at any balanced position. The operation is convenient and flexible, stable and reliable.
Working Distance - f’=200 f’=250 f’=300
Magnification(x) - 5x 10x 15x 25x 4x 8x 12x 20x 3.3x 6.7x 10x 16.7x
Field of View (mm) - 55 27.5 18.3 11 69 34.5 23 17.2 82.5 41.3 27.5 16.5