YH-X-4A Operation Microscope
The YH-X-4A operation microscope is a medical optical instrument with good performance and can be widely used in microsurgery and animal experiments. The instrument is mainly used for the anastomosis of microvessels and nerves in surgical microsurgery of orthopedics, hand surgery, plastic surgery, stomatology, and obstetrics and gynecology. It can also be used for microsurgery animal experiments.
1. Clear imaging and strong sense of stereo vision.
2. Two doctors can observe through the same light path.
3. Wide field of view, coaxial internal lighting with cold light source.
4. Adjustment range of eye distance: 55~75mm.
5. Foot control with fine-tuning, light and flexible, easy to operate and carry.
6. Dual light source is adopted, which can be equipped with digital camera.
Large Objective - Working Distance - Magnification(x) - Field of View(mm)
f’=200 - 192.74 - 10 - 27.5
f’=200 - 249.84 - 8 - 34.4