- LinkSmart® cleaning button with optional San-a-Key® software
- rf IDeas WaveID® proximity card reader
- HID Crossmatch™ 500 dpi biometric fingerprint reader
- Multifactor authentication
- Backlit, laser-etched keys with three levels of illumination
- Smooth, silicone surface can be disinfected with wipes, sprayed with cleaners, and scrubbed with soap
- Compact size, ideal for medical carts
Our 1800 series CodeRed downtime workstation keyboard offers a visual cue that a workstation is a designated downtime workstation, used in instances of power outage and scheduled server maintenance. Clinicians are able to easily identify which workstations IT has designated as downtime workstations.
Designed for infection control and patient health information security, the KSI-1802R SX HFFFB-16 RED is a hospital-grade, disinfectable backlit keyboard with integrated proximity card reader, fingerprint biometric reader, and our patented LinkSmart® cleaning button.
The keyboard features a durable, impervious silicone surface that prevents the growth of harmful bacteria. The perfect size for placement on medical carts, productivity never suffers when using the KSI 1800 series during patient bedside care — easy-to-read backlit keys with three levels of illumination ensure continued workflow in darkened patient rooms.
A simple push of KSI’s LinkSmart® cleaning button is all it takes to temporarily disable keys while an end user disinfects the keyboard surface. San-a-Key® software’s onscreen, animated keyboard schematic then guides keyboard cleaning until the entire surface is clean.