- Red finish
- LinkSmart® cleaning button with optional San-a-Key® software
- HID Crossmatch™ 500 dpi biometric fingerprint reader
- Backlit, laser-etched keys with three levels of illumination
- Silicone surface can be disinfected with wipes, sprayed, and scrubbed
- Compact size, ideal for medical carts
- Detachable USB for convenient removal
- Compatible with leading SSOs
Our red keyboard offers a visual cue that a workstation is a designated downtime workstation, used in instances of power outage and scheduled server maintenance. Clinicians are able to easily identify which workstations IT has designated as downtime workstations.
Designed for infection control and data security, the device features an integrated biometric fingerprint reader and our patented LinkSmart® cleaning button.
A durable, impervious silicone surface prevents the growth of harmful bacteria. The perfect size for medical carts, productivity never suffers when using the KSI 1800 series during patient bedside care -- easy-to-read backlit keys with three levels of illumination ensure continued workflow in darkened patient rooms.
A simple push of KSI's LinkSmart® cleaning button temporarily disable keys while an end user disinfects the keyboard surface. San-a-Key® software's onscreen, animated keyboard schematic guides keyboard cleaning until the entire surface is clean. Hospital administrators count on user-defined, scheduled cleaning options and pop-up reminders pushed to all desktops to ensure KSI keyboards are kept clean 24/7.
The keyboard's integrated fingerprint reader provides the first factor in two-factor authentication required to meet ePrescribe compliance.