Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes provide a leak-tight environment to perform work with contamination-sensitive materials under vacuum or in an inert environment. Fiberglass-lined models are performance tested to maintain oxygen levels a low as 0.4 ppm and moisture levels as low as 2 ppm. Stainless steel-lined models are performance tested to maintain oxygen levels as low as 0.2 ppm and moisture levels as low as 1 ppm.
Need an ultrapure inert atmosphere? All Protector Controlled Atmosphere Glove Boxes are compatible with the new AtmosPure Re-Gen Gas Purifier accessory, which has the capacity to remove up to five liters of oxygen (13.500 ppm) and 660 grams of moisture (18 million ppm) at standard temperature and pressure (STP).
• Factory leak-tested with a mass spectrometer while pressurized with helium at 5 inches of water gauge. No detectable leaks greater than 1 x 10-6 ml/sec.
• Exceed Class I atmosphere containment conditions for oxygen permeation <1.67 ppm/min per ISO 10648-2 test method.
• Oxygen permeation <0.3 ppm/min (fiberglass-lined models) and <0.15 ppm/min (stainless steel-lined models) per ISO 10648-2.
• Four manual valves – two on the main chamber and two on the transfer chamber – for evacuating, filling and added control. With 3/8” compression fittings and 3/8” hose barbs.
• Factory-installed, rear-mounted, low profile stainless steel pressure relief bubbler at ±6 inches of water gauge.
• Two rear-mounted inlet and oulet 3/4” OD compression fittings for easy connection to optional AtmosPure Re-Gen Gas Purifier or other accessory drying train.