Purifier Filtered PCR Enclosures direct HEPA-filtered air downward over the work area to provide ISO Class 5 (formerly Class 100) conditions and protect your work from particulate contamination. These specialized vertical clean benches provide a controlled environment in which to perform polymerase chain reaction experiments. These enclosures include a variable digital timer that provides UV light exposure continuously or in user-selected increments of 5, 10, 15, 30, 60, 120 or 240 minutes to deactivate DNA and RNA contaminants. When the set time expires, the UV light automatically switches off in preparation for the next experiment.
Purifier Filtered PCR Enclosures do not provide protection to the user and should not be used in conjunction with biohazardous material, toxins or radionuclides.
Purifier Filtered PCR Enclosures are available in 2, 3 and 4' widths.
Labconco also offers Purifier Horizontal Clean Benches that direct HEPA-filtered air horizontally over the work area and Purifier Vertical Clean Benches that direct HEPA-filtered air down over the work area.
• UL Standard 3101-1/61010-1 (115 volt models)
• CAN/CSA Standard C22.2 No. 1010.1 conformity (115 volt models)
• CE Conformity marking (230 volt models)
• Nominal downflow velocity of 45-65 fpm
• Aerodynamic air foil
• Supply HEPA filter, 99.99% efficient on particles 0.3 micron
• ISO Class 5 air (formerly Class 100 per Federal Standard 209E)
• Disposable prefilter
• Variable speed built-in blower with motorized impeller and solid state control rated for 10 amps
• Intrinsically-sound, negative pressure design
• Minihelic pressure gauge
• Air diffuser