Modified Armstrong Grommet
1. It is made of fluoroplastic, soft and elastic, with good biocompatibility, no adhesion, no damage or irritation to the tympanic membrane, can be used as a long-term ventilation tube;
2. It solves the problem that effusion in tympanic membrane of secretory otitis media cannot be discharged;
3. The inclination angle of the inner flange is smaller, which makes it easier to insert into the tympanic membrane incision;
4. This product can also be customized with silicone according to your needs;
5. Sterilization packaging, disposable use.
1. It is suitable for drainage of effusion in the tympanic membrane during the treatment of secretory otitis media;
2. It is used for inner ear drug delivery;
3. Observe the inner ear through the Modified Armstrong Grommet.
This product is suitable for all major medical institutions.