control software / for gas blenders
for gas blenders
Gas Mixture Creator
With Gas Mixture Creator Software you can easily define all the function parameters of the MCQ Instruments Gas Mixers. With a friendly interface, you can manage all the gas mixing parameters to create your mixtures and recall them when needed. All products in our catalog have USB Interface for communication with computers and laptops.
Manage for each channel the percentage of concentration.
Read the flow value for each channel.
Define your own multi components gas cylinders.
Set the total flow dilution or mixing rate.
Save and recall your different gas mixtures.
Change K-factor from the listed gases.
• FREE: Display Gas Blender Hardware information.
• FREE: Display Instrument Temperature.
• FREE: Specify the setpoint for the total flow mixture.
• FREE: Specify the percentage concentration for each channel
• FREE: Re-load default gases of calibration,
• FREE: Visualization of measured data.
• FREE: Save the current mixture.
• FREE: Load the current mixture.
• FREE: Manage Gas Settings.
• FREE: Change the gas type for each channel.
• FREE: Display the K-Factor.
• FREE: Enable or Disable channel.
• FREE: Change balance gas.
• PRO: Create and Automate Routine Laboratory Test.
• PRO: Select Time Work for each Test Line.
• PRO: Add, delete, copy, paste or remove Test Line.
• PRO: Save an Automate Routine Test in an external file.
• PRO: Load an Automate Routine Test from an external file.
• PRO: Create your 3 components Custom Cylinder.
• PRO: Calculate your customized K-Factor .