FTIR 7600 Fourier Transform Infrared Spectrometer is a top of a range analytical system used to identify organic as well as inorganic materials. This single-beam Spectrometer with fast scan speed and high accuracy is a valuable tool for various analytical applications in fields of industry, science and quality control. Different types of accessories are available to extend the functions, for example Sample cards; Liquid cells; Air cells; ATR and others.
• Easy sample preparation
• Powerful software
• Simple maintenance
• USB interfacing
• Spacious sample compartment
• CE certified
• Optional accessories
High Stable Optical System
• The design integrates main components to an optical bench machined from a cast aluminium. Highly stable and no need for adjustment, removing troubles of maintenance of optical path.
• Precision machinery ensures high repeatability of every scanning. Advanced design concept is adopted in both optical path and every part.
• The system’s corner cube optics provides easy operation without requiring complicated electronics and additional moving parts. In addition, many components of the spectrometer are user replaceable which saves time over the lifetime of the instrument.
• Internal dynamic collimation system and movable mirror driving system keep the interferometer at optimum situation. Voice-coil driver and precision slide improves the ability of working in severe conditions.
• The spectrometer includes a container of desiccant that protects the beam splitter and other optical components from moisture damage.