ScintCare Blue 755 Series CT is designed as a versatile 32-slice CT scanner to deliver safe, cost-efficient, and quality scans by integrating low-dose algorithms with the self-developed detector seamlessly. Besides, it also features intelligent navigation on scan workflow, resulting in a smoother and more pleasant scan experience for both radiologists and patients. ScintCare Blue 755 Series CT delivers more than expected.
Power: 32 kW
Gantry Bore: 70 cm
Scan Speed: 47 mm/s
1. - 20 mm Z-axis coverage, 32 slices per rotation.
2. - The ScintiStar® Detector guarantees sufficient sampling per rotation with low afterglow and reduced artifacts.
3. - 1024 x 1024 Mega-pixel matrix fully displays details of lesions.
4. - NanoDose Iterative (NDI) and intelligent mA (imA) algorithms enable lower dose while preserving image quality.
5. - AI-empowered workflow provides easy and comfortable operation.
6. - 70 kV low dose protocol is available for pediatric scanning.
7. - Robust hardware allows the system to run stably.